Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

Integra swaybar in 91 EF Hatch

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 01:31 PM
Default Integra swaybar in 91 EF Hatch

I was reading recently on Sport Compact Car's website about their project Civic, which though an EG is fairly similiar to the platform I'm working on. They swapped in a Ground Control 22mm rear bar and a front bar off of a non-vtec Integra. This seems to me like a good upgrade before I go into replacing the springs and dampers, since with no bars at all the EF corners pretty well and has minimal lean. Of course, though, the EG Civic is different in many respects from the EF, and I wanted to know if this will work with my hatch, and what specific year and model car to get the bar from.

I was looking around for parts awhile back, and I saw a front and rear bar set from Suspension Techniques go for around 200 bucks new. Does anyone have any experience or info on these bars, and will the Integra/Ground Control setup be comparable? How much would I expect to pay for a front bar with the necessary hardware?

Thanks,