Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

small suspension/tire/wheel project

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 09:08 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: small suspension/tire/wheel project

does 25lbs seem even remotely close to what my wheels should weigh? cuz that's what they said when i emailed prime and that is rediculously heavy.

Old 04-13-2007, 10:30 PM

what wheels? what size? with tire or without? sure thats not shipping weight?

Old 04-14-2007, 12:20 AM
HCF Member

they're prime, style 100's. (15") I emailed the guy and he said they weighed like 25lbs.

Old 04-24-2007, 07:05 PM

not really an update but w/e. i placed my order for the LCA's almost 2 weeks ago. sent the website i purchased from a couple emails and didnt have too much luck on finding outwhen they'd be here. i finally got a hold of their online customer support chat ppl and they gave me tracking info. according to FedEx, they'll be here this thursday i might try to start installing them friday night if i get the chance. now that i know the LCA's are on their way, ill be ordering the rear sway bar kit, subframe brace, and also the brake pads and rotors hopefully by tomorrow..

Old 04-24-2007, 07:13 PM
mxs
HCF Member

I had that same problem with pro street online, my order just said "pending" for like 2 weeks until my stuff got here. they never sent a tracking number.

Old 04-24-2007, 07:19 PM
Cat Fuсker

I had my LCAs in 3 days...

Old 04-24-2007, 07:33 PM

ORIGINAL: mxs

I had that same problem with pro street online, my order just said "pending" for like 2 weeks until my stuff got here. they never sent a tracking number.
thats exactly what was going on...from the day i've ordered to right this moment, my order status on their website says "Processing". i emailed them about 3-4 times and they said it'd be shipped last wednesday, but of course they didnt give me any kind of tracking number or order number. atleast not untill i got a hold of their customer support chat thingy...never buying from them again i kno that fo sho[:-]

Old 04-24-2007, 09:53 PM
HCF Member

that sucks, but your car is coming together really good.

Old 04-25-2007, 09:02 PM

ORIGINAL: jhsplaya08

that sucks, but your car is coming together really good.
thanks man

after a bunch of searching and emailing im a bit dissapointed but w/e. i emailed heeltoeauto.com about the rear sway and beak srk package. they said its on back order and i prolly wouldnt get it for another 4-5 weeks[:@]. i've emailed jhpusa.com asking if they have the rear sway and beaks kit in stock, hopefully they'll respond with good news by tomorrow. im just gena spend the extra $40 if they have it in stock, i just dont feel like waiting 4-5 weeks. if they have it, order will be placed tomorrow. i've also emailed a few other places and sellers to see what they have...also, i've decided to just go with Brembo blank rotors insted of slotted.figure slotted isnt going to do much for meand they'll just eat up my pads. believe it or not, blanks dissipate heat pretty well anyways. i can get the blanks for like $100 cheaper($58 shipped) so ya. i hope to be able to order the rotors and the Hawk HPS pads tomorrow aswell.

EDIT: FedEx says my LCA's are just hours away from my house. ill have them by tomorrow afternoon prollyhope to install friday night.

Old 04-25-2007, 09:33 PM
HCF Member

try getting some EBC Green Stuff or Yellow brake pads.

Quick Reply: small suspension/tire/wheel project