Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

suspension......

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 08:51 AM
Default suspension......

My whole thing is I am in NYC, pot holes out the ***; need something thats gonna ride over them but I dont know wether to get C.O's or Springs...* I dont mind a tiny bounce*

wanted to get some suggestions if possible....

If I get C.O's I was thinking about SKUNK2 or Ground COntrol and then match them up with some KYB struts....

If not some SKUNK2 springs with the struts...

Cuz i know with springs its a set height, and then wat if I have mad **** in my trunk? its gonna look even lower????

Old 11-17-2006, 11:56 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: suspension......

ORIGINAL: 92egNdamakin

My whole thing is I am in NYC, pot holes out the ***; need something thats gonna ride over them but I dont know wether to get C.O's or Springs...* I dont mind a tiny bounce*

wanted to get some suggestions if possible....

If I get C.O's I was thinking about SKUNK2 or Ground COntrol and then match them up with some KYB struts....

If not some SKUNK2 springs with the struts...

Cuz i know with springs its a set height, and then wat if I have mad **** in my trunk? its gonna look even lower????
I would suggest lowering springs instead of adjustable height coil-over springs.
I would suggest Tokico over KYB.
If you put a heavy load in the trunk, it will lower a bit just like it does with your OEM springs.