Transmission & Differential All trans and diff topics can be found within.

Honda civic clutch noise

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 06:09 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Honda civic clutch noise

Sorry I havent responded earlier Bruce. I agree with bigwill, I know that you really dont want to take it back to him, but you may have to. First of all, I believe that you said you took it to a Honda dealership, so there are a lot of mechanics that work there, and you can request that mechanic not to touch the car again. Honestly, I would tow the car back to the garage to avoid any further damage, and tell them you want it fixed, you want it fixed now, and you want the tow paid for. If its a dealership or any type of corporate owned facility, they will cover their a$$es to make sure that they dont get sued and loose a lot more money than parts for a clutch. Just be cool, believe me it goes further when you keep your cool at a garage. If they give you hassle, just keep asking well who else in higher up that may be able to assist you further. I have gotten to the point where I've had to talk to the Dealership Operations VP, because of mindless bs. Keep cool until you get the runaround. I hope you get this sorted out very soon. Good Luck