Audio/Visual & Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Good Amp/Sub?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 10:51 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by 94civichatchback
the last 2 links seem good.. try the 3rd link and offer hi 175$ cash.. but make sure he hooks them up.. feel the sub push it in a little to check the stiffness it shouldnt be real soft and flimsy or make and scraping noises or be stuck
Ugh, so the guy called me on a blocked number and didn't want to meet at his house. fishy? yes. i told him via email to meet at his house and let me get his house number. the guy cant demo his sub/amp due to selling his suv (cash 4 clunkers).
risky,yes. worthit,maybe?

you deciede guys, how can i make it easier on myself?
(if you found a 200$ sub/amp combo with 300-800rms watts in SD county please help me find a good deal thank you<3333)

Old 09-05-2009, 06:11 AM
Chubby Chaser

maybe you should go ahead and buy a wiring kit and wire your car up for a system.
then you will be able to check the systems before you buy.

oh and btw for the craiglist sellers i got a good 1.
i have a friend who needs a engine for his truck. he posted a ad in CL for needing one.well a guy called and said he had one for 400$ its a 4.3 vortec chevy engine.
well the guy drives 150 miles to bring it. my buddy calls me to check the engine before he buys it. i arrive and start looking at it. i pull the valve cover off and the engine is really clean but in the coner of the head i stick my finger in the oil and it is a silverish color. the guy says he warranties the engine and is 100% that it runs perfect. i told him ok since you guarantee this engine. i want your license to copy and you to sign saying i recieved this engine from you. the guy says well i dont have one. i said do you have an i.d. he said nope. well then i said does your friend that you have with you, have one?
he says no he doesnt either! (red flag in my head) someone wouldn't drive 150 miles to sell a motor with no license. so that meant to me that it was either stolen or didnt run.
well the guy got pissed and took off.

Old 09-05-2009, 09:46 AM
HCF Member

wow, thats really bizarre man. yeah that deffenitly was a good idea for you to inspect it though.

thanks alot about hooking up a wire kit i will get on that before i buy a amp/sub +1 man ty