The Chop Shop Post here to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride...

OK Big plans

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 01:57 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: OK Big plans

look i apologize for comin on here n bashin on his car.. i was just sayin IMO its ugly. i was just questioning the fact that he LOVES it if he wants stuff done to it. idk. just to me i guess he shoulda said i love it.. i just wish it was black or something like that.

im not here to try to start chit with anybody. we're all here for the same reason's. because we all love our cars. we dont all love each other's cars. but we are entitled to our opinions.

and you say why customize cars... well the fact of the matter is he didnt customize it. he bought it that way. so its not necesarily his vision of what his car should look like. its someone elses. we customize cars to make them more apealing to ourselves and to others. but when you really love everything about your car.. you dont need to do any customization and that was my point.

im not here to be a jerk. i gave my opinion and he flipped out like a little girl. we're all here to hear other people's opinions. cuz if we werent.. why would we be on a forum? we would be just fine with our own opinion and we wouldnt need to show our cars to other people to see what they think. but this man cant take someone's opinion if its not positive. n that aint my problem. all these threads are public domain to every member of the forum. posting my opinion is not a violation by any means. so he just needs to man up n take it.

Old 02-23-2007, 07:01 AM

Lol... Cracker Jacks

Old 02-23-2007, 11:47 AM
HCF Member

dude i can take your opinion , trust me i deal with it everyday from my idiotic dad who keeps saying "it's a peice of chit" it gets old after awhile and i've learn to just ignore it, but i drew the line at "it's embarrasing" and "it's people like you who give civics a bad name," thats just bs, and yes you are entitled to your opinion, but you go so far as to stoop down to that level of gayness, it's rediculous. Dude i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings. Like skateman said you didn't buy your carloving everything about it, but you loved it, you don't buy a car if you hate it, so you want to change some things, but you still love it. I said i love my car, i never said i loved everything about it, i'm sorry for the confusion, thats my fault. my car has clear coat coming off, doesn't mean i don't love it. My car is my one true love at this point in time (until i get my dads Vette, then i say **** this peice of chit). Thats the end of my ranting/pissyness, i have had a every bad week, my car has been in the shop for a full week,cuz of a god damn headlight wire being fried, and the *** working on it wont fix it, so i'm about to just take it from him and pay him nothing... and on top of that my moms being a total bitch cuz of my grades in school, and today is the last day of the grading period, and i still have missing assignments... so the bitchyness is my problem and i took it out on innocent people. Ben didn't i yell at you for some reason last night, idk, i'm sorry if i did. and as for you badboybilly, i officially appoligize for my abnormal stupidity...

Old 02-23-2007, 02:05 PM
HCF Member

So its apologies all around.

I only bashed you cuz you fliped out on me for stating that if you loved it you wouldn't need a chop. I know everyone loves their cars here. Myself included and we wouldn't be here if we didn't want to make them look and perform better. So when you flipped out I turned into little bitch mode. So I'm sorry too.

the last thing I wanna do is make enemies around here. I was just stating my opinion and went a little too far.

Old 02-23-2007, 02:19 PM
HCF Member

It's all good bro, no hard feelings

Old 02-23-2007, 03:56 PM
HCF Member

lol that was the stupidest forum post i have ever read lol ...i mean it could have been avioded easily lol ... but all i have to say it

a roundhouse kick from chuck norris is like vtec, once it hits, it's all over

Old 02-23-2007, 08:04 PM
HCF Member

wtf are you talking about, your post whoring, stop, thats what the post ***** thread is for...

Old 02-24-2007, 11:39 AM
HCF Member

Okay. Now see, your flipping out on another forum member again. He just made a comment and because it incorporates Chuck Norris, it gets a[sm=smiley20.gif] from me.
Be a little more lighthearted.

Edit: Oh and I'm loving the black paintjob on the car. Orange just stands out way too much. You might as well repaint that valve cover and interior pieces as well. I believe MillsCivic did a DIY somewhere around here for the interior and the valve DIY is on the forums as well.

Old 02-24-2007, 01:35 PM
HCF Member

woo sahh! woo sahh! lol

Old 02-25-2007, 09:00 AM
HCF Member

Haha. *rubs behind the ears. Woosah woosah.