Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

just bought it dont know the engine?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Default RE: just bought it dont know the engine?

yeah i know where the code is suppose to be its just not there lol. i am going to try to clean it witha wire brush tommrow casue i couldnt make it out there today. alright the guy that owned this had no idea what he was doing. i mean all the parts he used are top of the line stuff but the wiring and how they put stuff together is just junk. i got this car for free so no matter what it is a good deal with a jackson racing superchager, rays eng wheels, half cage roll bar, all msd ignition system, apexi coliover system, etc it is pretty hooked up now if i can only get it to run.

Old 04-11-2007, 03:49 PM
HCF Member

Free!? How the hell did you do that? Anyway, I believe you have a stolen motor. Look for a serial number on it.

Old 04-11-2007, 03:58 PM

that wxciting great. well thats funbny cause the whole car was stolen cause a long time ago i wanted to buy it from this lady she said she would sell it to me but she never got back to me well like a month later she called and said the car was stolen and accused me. WHich i did not steal it or had nething to do with it cause i wanted to buy it. well i have a rommate that is a meter man and like 2 weeks after it was stolen he had seen it ata apartment complex well we found it and recovered it and got the lady involved well she basically just gave it to meit was he sons car but he is in a coma so he cant drive it ne more cause i guess he is basically brain dead but ne wayt thats the story. but great i ahve a stolen motori am excited

Old 04-11-2007, 04:23 PM

What a story! Thats actually pretty cool if thats what really happened.

Old 04-11-2007, 04:37 PM

yeha thast what happen. if ne one is near kokomo indiana which is about an hour north of indy and want to try and give me a hand i woulc love the help so let me know

Old 04-11-2007, 05:40 PM
HCF Member

lol why are you excited that you have a potentially hot motor?

Old 04-11-2007, 08:05 PM

lol i am not that wxcited but hey what can you do the car has been sitting in a barn for 4 years now so even if the motor is hot no one knows about it ne more so oh well. i got it now and alkl i want is to get this thing up and rtunning again but i have been in the domestic scene my whole life and working with imports is a whole new world for me so i need some help. Indiana ppl or ne thign all help would be awesome