General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Anyone know of any good integra forums?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 10:08 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Anyone know of any good integra forums?

ORIGINAL: drbyers

i wish. lol.

actually, i don't wish. I wish it was a Type R, like the one I almost bought instead of my LS.

a guy down the street from me was selling his white Type R with 40k miles on it for $16 grand. I wanted to buy it but it was nothing more than a tin can and a powerful motor.

no sound deadening, cheap carpeting, no stereo, rocks would fly up into the wheel well area and you would hear rocks pinging back and forth. and the noise. jeezis. the engine screamed. I LOVED IT!!!1

but it wasn't a daily driver type of car. so i got an LS instead. lol.

I may eventually get an GS-R or a honda s2000 for my next car, but i'm keeping my LS until the engine falls out.

and then i'll drop a JDM H22a into it.... lol.
Nice, yeah S2000s are sick. If I was going to spend allot of money on a car I would probably get that or a TSX. But then I just have a thing with hondas with stock dual exhaust. Yeah I would like to upgrade the motor. I dont think I am going to do any boosting to it. Just put a gsr, type-r motor in it eventually, and maybee a H22, but for now put exhaust on it and a good intake system. The only thing that I dont like about my car is the cable clutch. I cant find a conversion kit for hydraulic slave cylinders on my car. But it is not the end of the world, just have to stay with a cable tranny, I think.

I am famuliar with a auto auction that sells damaged cars. Right now there is a 01 GSR in there that is completely trashed, but the motor has 80k on it and the seats look good. I am not going to get it, just see how much it goes for and plan something familuar down the road if it goes for a good price. here is the web-site if you want to check it out. they have auctions all over the u.s.

http://www.iaai.com