General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

How many of you have had speeding tickets?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Default RE: How many of you have had speeding tickets?

I got my first speeding ticket at 16 when I was on my "provisional" license. It was the middle of the night and NO CARS on the highway, cranky cop clocked me going 72 in a 55... I even had the cruise set.. lol. After that I got 2 warnings at varies points, don't remember the dates cause it was nothing serious. However the only one that pissed me off was the only one where I was driving my civic, I was going 67 in a 45 zone, but it was a 55 zone up untill 10ft from where I passed the cop! He even told me that! Then they searched my car from head to toe with a pocket knife and flashlight while I stood there embarassed... that pissed me off so bad, I don't do any drugs period and I'm always the designated driver.. I wanted to punch that arrogant *** cop too... cops **** me off, sorry if there are any on here I offend... lol

Old 11-26-2007, 06:10 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: How many of you have had speeding tickets?

ORIGINAL: Everyday Getaway

I got my first speeding ticket at 16 when I was on my "provisional" license. It was the middle of the night and NO CARS on the highway, cranky cop clocked me going 72 in a 55... I even had the cruise set.. lol. After that I got 2 warnings at varies points, don't remember the dates cause it was nothing serious. However the only one that pissed me off was the only one where I was driving my civic, I was going 67 in a 45 zone, but it was a 55 zone up untill 10ft from where I passed the cop! He even told me that! Then they searched my car from head to toe with a pocket knife and flashlight while I stood there embarassed... that pissed me off so bad, I don't do any drugs period and I'm always the designated driver.. I wanted to punch that arrogant *** cop too... cops **** me off, sorry if there are any on here I offend... lol

I'm with you on that i hate cops as well... not to be a dick or anyhting but yeah when you get pulled over 12-15 times a week and they search your truck for beer or anyhting even though you have a repo sling in air that says clearly RA639 and a car hooked they insist on ****ing with me. and checking my hook, lights, saftey chains. then when they get dont HAVE A NICE DAY! i get pulled over by this 1 cop ALL THE TIME BY MY YARD he pulls me over so much we are on a first name basis...