General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Little update...

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 07:05 PM
HCF Member
Default Little update...

Well i havent been doing much lately. I just visit daily and look at the threads. There isnt anything new on the car, havent touched it since summer. I just drive it to school, work, and around town. Anyways here's the little update.

I'm going to pick up my bro-in-laws 1994 Civic ex coupe. It has about 130,xxx miles, if i remember correctly. Body is in better shape than my hatch, there is surface rust. Motor is still in tact, just missing a spark plug wire, since i took it a while back. Clutch is burnt. Might need new axles. Interior is great, no rips or tears. It has no radio though. Windsheild has a small crack. The car has a ractive muffler, steelies, ebay coilover sleeves and a ebay intake.

How much you ask? 500 bucks. The car has been sitting in his garage for 2 years now and havent been touched since. He got himself a 00 Si so he doesnt touch it at all.

I had to ask my dad earlier about using the garage to store the car until it gets warmer so i can fix it. Gladly, he said yes and is willing to help me out with what ever i may need.

After i get it up and running, im going to sell the hatch of mine and use the money from that towards a new camera and lenses and pick up my friends mint ITR recaros for 300 bucks. He was in the honda game and had them for his civic and sold the car. Now he has a 240 and the seats are just laying around, so i offered him some money and he said he will take 300.

Well thats it. I thought i share with you guys, since i havent really posted anything lately. Pictures of the coupe will be up in a bit, still uploading them.

Here are the pictures.

94 ex coupe

The wheel is off the car since he didnt have snow tires for his other civic.

Yes the interior is a bit dirty. Have to give it a wipe once i get it.

And here is my hatch. yes, its uber dirty. Havent washed it for 2 months or even more. lol

Heres the rust [:'(]

And heres the dent. Gosh i hate it. I bought the car with the dent back when i was 16. [:@]

Old 03-04-2008, 07:15 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Little update...

why do you want to sell the hatch and keep the coupe?

Old 03-04-2008, 07:18 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Little update...

ive always liked 5th gen coupes and the hatch body, well it just needs some work done to it. Pictures will be up soon.

EDIT: Updated with pictures in 1st post