HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

95 Cx Hatch build?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 01:54 PM
HCF Member
Default 95 Cx Hatch build?

been working on this for a while, but still havnt drove it on the road.. towed er over to my house about a month ago now, dog-tracking down the road on 3 dummy's, and 1 flat 14 winter. 1 of the back dummy's was seized up but that just needed a solid smashing and a few more lug nuts. ebrake works! good actually, in-tow honda drift rice!. windshield destroyed, got the one out of my 94 ej1 in it but its got a single small crack, useless. body? not bad. better then my coupe was when i got that, just needed some fiberglass patches on the rockers and some bodyfill for some rust spots and a few holes.. hatch? sold to my buddy that towed me over, as stuff is falling out the back of my car because the guy towing me has my mint hatch.. so i put his on. althought a giant rust hole in the top of the licence plate thing where the lights are that fell out, but hey! honda-rice bud TemPorAry PerMiT 4 DaYz.. motor? d15b7, 313xxxkms. smokes a bit, headgaskets good, timing tensior or crank pulley may be flying apart, seems to be an alright motor other then that, high compression Z6 after christmas, if its not to junk. tranny? wrecked.. but the next morning the Si tranny was in it, an working, also used all Si front control arms ball joints brakes tie rods. no sway bar yet, lowered 4inchs now on homemade lowered and shortend struts! with no travel at all actually! on its lowest perch, the bumpstop is compressed almost half its size. mint! si axles, prtty well everything. other then the motor due to lack of dizzzy syndrome. interiors gutted. still havnt done anything to it.. oh well. Ever heard anyone say there bad at bodywork? I am, not so bad but i take so long to do anything.. any bodywork tips apreciated, bodyfill an fiberglass is what i use. does my car have back speakers? hmm. exhaust? need to make one, got some 3 inch pipe, a coupe exhaust and half a hatch exhaust to use. straight pipe to can at angle of course. right, shift linkage bushings, is that bolt gonna break or what?.. im going to leave it at that for.