Please help shifter silinod - HondaCivicForum.com

Old 05-02-2017, 05:42 PM

Default Please help shifter silinod

Hey guys I'm new to the honda family I have a civic 2000 with over 2 hundred thousand miles it's a really good car and was very reliable however it started acting up every now and then it would not start and I noticed when this happens it won't **** outta park the engine turns over but does not get fire how ever if I back with key and it finally comes out of park it will start I replaced all ignition on steering collum but it is still acting up I'm in need of help I've heard of a shifter silinod but no one ever speaks of the car not starting with this just not coming out of gear

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
5 speed manual shifter linkage and shifter 65 bucks shipped 48states. addiction2bass PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds 6 03-28-2010 11:34 AM
B&M short shifter + Hurst shifter bushing Mr^Man Transmission and Differential 2 10-19-2008 04:21 PM
SKUNK SHIFTER owners please look... whats a real stunk shifter look like? addiction2bass General Civic Talk 12 12-25-2007 10:46 AM
SHORT SHIFTER HELP PLEASE silverbullet01 Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat 2 05-21-2007 10:17 AM
shifter lights went out...please help chester_d13 ECU Tuning & Fuel Management 0 09-08-2005 12:48 PM