Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

interested in

Old 03-04-2011, 04:45 AM
Cat Fuсker

Originally Posted by trixter
You're driving your car and your polluting your own children. Yes please shoot yourself. It's your own fault.
My cars have functioning cat converters and don't smell like rotten eggs when they drive around. I seriously dare you to come to my neighborhood with a catless car. You won't leave without a big fine and your car impounded. I'll only be happy to make sure of that.

Old 03-04-2011, 04:51 AM
Cat Fuсker

Originally Posted by Mecca8383
Hmmmm...BTW...you do know ALL MILITARY VEHICLES in the U.S are EXEMPT from any Emissions laws, it says so right next to the vehicle's serial number(or VIN). They have NO CATS at all..just a Muffler!
I know this because I been in the Army for 4 years(2006-2010). Far as I know nothing has changed because till this day, because my job now is to inspect all kinds of military vehicles(for any damage that is).

I suggest you keep that gun in your holster or you gonna be the next Nidal Malik Hasan on trial for threaten/shooting anyone(including U.S soldiers).

P.S. Those same military vehicles(except tanks) are allowed on public roads as well to hand out their mission or training wherever it is.
Last time I saw a military vehicle on the road around here is three-four years ago. I personally don't give a crap about them as long as they're nowhere near here. Now catless ricers are a bigger problem here.

P.S. I used to do emission inspections in this state. The difference between having a cat and not having a cat in terms of power is damn near nothing on a civic, but the amount of crap it's putting out is 1000% more.

Old 03-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Wow Ok I know how old ya kids are. Sorry to say anything. I don't care about any of that childish street racing crap. I'm just saying, if ya kids want to up grade stuff, you better go all out. Yeah I want to make my car fast, but wait I'm gona polute the environment. If ya want to make your car fast, don't waist your time getting a cat back system when your cat is blocking most the flow. Folks, I'm not trying to tell him to make his car illegal, I'm just answering a question. You wana make your car fast, that's my answer to help you start. Sheesh you guys don't have to start whining. I live in CA so I know how strick it is. We're in one of the most poluted area. And I'm sure you'll die of some other kind of cancer before you die of car exhaust cancer which I've never heard of. So sorry to offend anyone.
Do you realize how retarded you sound? I wouldn't recommend using the term 'kids' to describe anyone if you can't even spell the word 'strict', much less use proper grammar or punctuation.

And before you say grammar and spelling doesn't matter on the internet, let me explain something. On the internet, we no longer have visual or audio clues. The only thing we have to go on when given advice is what someone types. If you can't spell and your sentence structure resembles what a seven year old would come up with, most people will assume you're a drooling retard, and chances are people will give your argument no weight. Congratulations on being an imbecile.

Old 03-04-2011, 07:35 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Mecca8383
Im not being smart...
Boy, you said a mouthful with that one!

Old 03-04-2011, 08:18 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Shandles
Boy, you said a mouthful with that one!
I saw that coming..LOL! It's all good

Old 03-05-2011, 02:23 AM

Funny. I don't care how i'm spellnig. Yuo stlli konw whta I'm syaing dotn you. Kids. Still whining.

Old 03-05-2011, 07:17 AM
HCF Member

Personally, I say someone boots this stupid ****head.

Old 03-05-2011, 08:28 AM
HCF Member

Funny. I don't care how i'm spellnig. Yuo stlli konw whta I'm syaing dotn you. Kids. Still whining.
.....................But wait....Just look at what you typed...aren't you whining about them whining?
So since you can't beat them...you join them?

Old 03-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Funny. I don't care how i'm spellnig.
Then don't expect anyone to give two s**ts about what you have to say.

Old 03-05-2011, 02:22 PM

Isn't there a rule against feeding trolls?

Ter, you should accept the fact that we are right and you are wrong. Enjoy your 1/2 horsepower extra from that test pipe. Definitely illegal in California.