The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Did something I haven't done in 4 years

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Default Did something I haven't done in 4 years

I had a bottle rocket war on the 4th. Ok long story, well after me and 4 of my buddies were trying to decide what we wanted to do on the fourth, somebody says bottle rocket fights and we all agreed. We all decided to do 3 on 3 so i tried calling all my other friends to get one more but all of them are whipped BAD so we said screw it and we will do 3 on 2. I went to the fireworks tent that one of my other friends work at and I buy 40 bucks worth of artillery. 6 gross of moon travelers, a brick of fire crackers, 6 mortors, a dozen roman candles called hang 10, 2 packs of crappy smoke bombs and 4 awesome smoke bombs called mammoth smoke. After all this i tried one of my buddies that I used to play BR wars with all the time when i was a kid and named off all this ammo to him. He got so excited that he decided to ditch his gf for the day and come out with us. Sweet its now 3 on 3 like we originally wanted.

Ok we have this area where I live called the terminals, we all go camping out there all the time, its all woods with some trails for the off-roaders and trail walkers. Now where we had our little war is where there are two old abandoned bridges that have these paintball stuff everywhere. The people that paintball have dug out trenches and made bunkers for themselves and then fortified everything with sandbags, its really cool looking.

The scenario we used was capture the point where me and two of my friends (one of them already drunk off a half of a fifth of segrems gin[:'(] and beer) had to defend the top of one of the bridges. The defenders, us, had three hits and then we were out. The attackers had one but they only had to wait 5 mins then they got to get back in. The point we had to defend has really 4 ways to get up. The easiest way up is a dirt hill on the side but we had vantage points on both sides so its the hardest to get through. Then there are two other ways up on both sides of the bridge through brush and prickers which i watched one and my drunk friend watched the other. The next was the a path that is only 5 or 6 feet wide with thick prickers and trees on both sides that leads right into the point. So we all decided to block it off as much as we can. My non-drunk buddy goes out in the woods and finds 4 huge pieces of sheet metal and a small spindle of thick wire to baracade this path. He sets up the metal while i wire off the path. He sets up the metal where the whole path is cutoff and i wired the path where it would slow them down alot if they knocked down the wall, it looked like a spider web when i was done with it lol. Now all the ammo is split up with the attackers getting a little more and the war is ready to begin.

As soon as we start all of the attackers tried to just storm the bridge using all of the mammoth smokes to cover there approach but we had there number. He used all of our heavy artillery to push them back. They all were screaming like little girls running while from me and my non-drunk friend were shooting roman candles at them and while drunky was chucking mortor shells at them. It looked awesome, they were dead sprinting and jumping while all the colors of the rainbow were flying and exploding at them. Well there goes all the heavy ammo, we are stuck with bottle rockets and fire crackers. The attackers try to sneak up to us now and we just sit and wait for like 30 mins until they tried to get through the path with the baracade. They instantly knocked down the steel wall but my non-drunk buddy is waiting for them with a bundle of 6 rockets and retailiates and pushes them back. He then procedes to walk past the wire and hides in the path a little ways past everything. Well I guess the attackers assumed he would do this and tossed a mortor in that direction that landed next to him. He got up, dropped everything he had and ran towards us but wasn't fast enough. It went off and a bunch of the sparks got his arm (he had a dozen little burn marks on his arm and from his wrist to his elbow, he had no hair) and then he got closelined by my wires when he was running, woops. Ok one hit for the attackers.

Drunky now tired of the waiting game decides to go to them and attack. He actually held off all three of them for 15 mins and me and my buddy are attacking from up top with rockets and firecrackers. He got to get one of the attackers to tuck and roll right into a mud puddle. Dude was covered in mud. He eventually got one of them in the leg with a rocket. At that point he is exhausted, hes a drunk and a smoker, so me and my friend decide to go down and find them. He shot while I lit and loaded him up. We push the mud covered one under the bridge but while we did this the other two sneak up on drunky and capture the point. We lost. Even though we lost I had so much fun, I haven't done this since I was 19. Thought id just share with all the HCF's my day yesterday. Sorry if there is a bunch of bad grammer and mis-spellings in there, english was never my forte.

Old 07-05-2006, 10:57 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Did something I haven't done in 4 years

hahaha thats so much fun. our friends from florida and my family (well...their dad, me, and the little boy from the family) were launching off mortars and fountains all night. got some pretty sweet pictures of them too.

Old 07-05-2006, 11:36 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Haha, my friends neighbors were shooting bottle rockets, and throwing fire crackers at each other for like 3 hours the other night. It was hallarious to watch. The more they drank, the more ballsy they got. By the end of the night they were trying to eliminate a bees nest with fireworks. It was very entertaining

Old 07-05-2006, 11:49 AM
HCF Member

haha thats great. the family that was visiting from florida have three kids. a girl whos about my age (a month younger to the day), a girl thats a little younger (maybe older?) than my second sister (14), and a boy whos way younger than the other five of us (my other sister is 12 and hes like 9 or 10). he and i were throwing lit firecrackers at each other all night. i swear this kid is the little brother i never had.

Old 07-05-2006, 03:59 PM
HCF Member

didnt read anything but the first statement... we do that all the time out here on a huge bridge... fire crackers bottle rockets...and last year we had roman candles

Old 07-05-2006, 04:16 PM
HCF Member

i wanted to do that this year. just plan out that way. oh well.....always new years eve
________
latin girl Cam

Last edited by BrianT; 04-28-2011 at 09:41 AM.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:40 PM

me and my family treat bottle rocket wars like true battle....they can last all night some times, involving treaties, and a lot of firecrackers....