The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Musical Taste

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 08:14 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Musical Taste

Bouncing Souls, Anyone?

Murder By Death?

I forgot about Bouncing Souls. Probably my favorite band ever.

Oh oh... Don't forget dropkick murphys.

Old 02-14-2007, 08:14 AM
HCF Member

I love all kinds of music, from hip hop, gospel, classical, jazz, new age, r&b, country,rock... I play piano and do a little on the side music production. I want to learn to play acoustic guitar as well. I love guitar andpianosolo.

Old 02-14-2007, 08:43 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

ORIGINAL: Talon585

Heavy metal, rock, rap, punk, reggae are what i listen to daily. I can listen to any kind of music besides 99% of emo music and country. I hate that kind of music. Give me a band like Lamb of God or Shadowsfall and ill be happy.
[sm=icon_rock.gif] Dude you should come over to Grand Rapids for the ST. Patty's day show. Lamb of God, Trivium, Machinehead, Gojira. I'm going to be one sore **** the day after that show
Tony i swear the first thing i am gonna do when i meet you is kick you in the nuts.... Damn you for having all these kick *** bands play in your area. [:@]

I will just post up my 5 favorite bands
Iron Maiden, In Flames, Killswitch engage, Iced Earth, Disturbed

Must mention, Trivium, Judas Priest, Metallica(pre st anger), Bloodsimple, Alexisonfire, Godsmack, Breaking Benjamin, Lacuna Coil and many more

EDIT: How the **** could i forget Disturbed in there, jesus...

Old 02-14-2007, 08:45 AM
HCF Member

ALEXISONFIRE PWNS J00!

They're playing here two days in a row in a month or two with Anti-Flag and Set Your Goals.

Old 02-14-2007, 09:06 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

Tony i swear the first thing i am gonna do when i meet you is kick you in the nuts.... Damn you for having all these kick *** bands play in your area. [:@]

I will just post up my 4 favorite bands
Iron Maiden, In Flames, Killswitch engage, Iced Earth.

Must mention, Trivium, Judas Priest, Metallica(pre st anger), Bloodsimple, Alexisonfire, Godsmack, Breaking Benjamin, Lacuna Coil and many more
All good bands (only one I dont like is Iron Maiden, but I respect them..).

Slightly off topic, but did you catch that interview with metallica discussing their new album? It was really funny, Hammet said something to the affect of "well, unlike St. Anger, I'm actually going to pull out my guitar and play a little, and Lars is finally going to take his drums back outta the cardboard boxes"

Old 02-14-2007, 09:16 AM

Ha metallica was good back in the day. They should have stopped and left it dat way. Anyone like As I lay dying, Horse the band, pantera, Children of bod.

Old 02-14-2007, 09:24 AM
Recognized HCF Member

i like everything but country. but some country i can listen to

disco ftw

Old 02-14-2007, 09:25 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: zoso

Anyone like As I lay dying, Horse the band, pantera, Children of bod.
[sm=rockinit.gif]

Old 02-14-2007, 09:36 AM

ORIGINAL: riceburner700

i like everything but country. but some country i can listen to

disco ftw
you have to appreciate some funk to...

nothing funnier when sitting next to a car at a light that's blaring some hip hop or rap so loud you think you'll go deaf... when you queue up the original Rollercoaster of Love... or Rapper's Delight...

f'ing hilarious to see the looks

Old 02-14-2007, 10:03 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

I will just post up my 4 favorite bands
Iron Maiden, In Flames, Killswitch engage, Iced Earth.

All good bands (only one I dont like is Iron Maiden, but I respect them..).

Slightly off topic, but did you catch that interview with metallica discussing their new album? It was really funny, Hammet said something to the affect of "well, unlike St. Anger, I'm actually going to pull out my guitar and play a little, and Lars is finally going to take his drums back outta the cardboard boxes"
AHAHAHA no i didn't see that, i saw a little documentairy for when they were doing St Anger, and their producer kept telling them what to do. i woulnd't mind seeing that interview lol

Quick Reply: Musical Taste