The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Well damn, I feel like I'm in middle school(long)

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 02:33 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Well damn, I feel like I'm in middle school(long)

ORIGINAL: mybrokenblinker

Yeah it seems to me you should just try and make it clear to him that you didnt' know about the whole situation.
No. So his girl is talking to another guy. He finds out and gets pissy with the guy and not her? Beat him down. The first thing he should have done was kick her to the curb, not get in Marty's face about it. I say screw him and make him back his mouth up. I hate when guys get mad at a guy that in all probability had no clue she was dating anyone, and not the girl who damn well knew. So no, don't explain anything to this guy. If anything try to egg him on. Make him feel stupid for trusting this girl.

Than again, that just me. [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 11-26-2007, 02:37 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

Yeah it seems to me you should just try and make it clear to him that you didnt' know about the whole situation.
No. So his girl is talking to another guy. He finds out and gets pissy with the guy and not her? Beat him down. The first thing he should have done was kick her to the curb, not get in Marty's face about it. I say screw him and make him back his mouth up. I hate when guys get mad at a guy that in all probability had no clue she was dating anyone, and not the girl who damn well knew. So no, don't explain anything to this guy. If anything try to egg him on. Make him feel stupid for trusting this girl.

Is it just me, or does this completely make sense? LOL

Old 11-26-2007, 03:11 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

Haha now that you put it that way i kinda like your thinking.

Old 11-26-2007, 05:24 PM
HCF Member

In the end if she wants to go be with him I dont care. Well I do but I am never one to try to stop anything like that. I dont chase after girls and even though it makes me sound full of myself I honestly let them come after me. That brings me to she has and still is saying it is over and he cant man upenough toaccept it but then again women lie, atleast most do. I sent him a message back stating that I am not into the highschool run your mouth on a computer thing but also asked him if she broke up with him. If he says she did then I will tell him to STFU and eat a d!ck.

If he says she didn't then I will ask her about it. I told him pretty much to cut the bs and we can talk like men but otherwise do not let my name roll off his lips. I at this point do not have anything against him because if it were my girl as in her wanting to be and everything I'd react somewhat the same but I am right on the line going from that way of thinking to the I'm about to bomb on his *** way of thinking.

We will see how it plays out.