Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

no flashing lights !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 05:27 AM
Red face

Originally Posted by bikemadbaz
where will I find this wire ? any diagrams or pictures will help, thanks for the reply.
sorry Ron, i think I miss informed you. its the indicator lights that used to flash, not the head lights. Should I still be testing the same wires? sorry again. Barry.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:50 AM
Recognized HCF Member

It seems that your headlights and/or parking lights should flash when pressing a button of the keyless remote. Start by doing the two simple tests (ground the terminals) described in the Table for the F7 and C11 terminals (see post #4).

Old 05-12-2009, 06:20 AM
Thumbs up thanks for your help Ron.

Originally Posted by RonJ
It seems that your headlights and/or parking lights should flash when pressing a button of the keyless remote. Start by doing the two simple tests (ground the terminals) described in the Table for the F7 and C11 terminals (see post #4).
sorry it took so long to reply Ron, I have been in hospital for quite a while. it would seem the hospital stay had a silver lining though. when I came out the battery was dead and I could not get it to hold a charge. Upon putting on a new battery everything worked, so It looked like something to do with the battery being old, I think? thank you for all your help. Barry.