Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

TURBO HELP

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Default TURBO HELP

Hello, I have a 1994 Civic Hatch with a 1.5 SOHC non-vtec i would like to turbo it. I do have a few question and i figured some one on here could help me. What modifacations need to be done to use DSM injectors and where should i use for the oil feed line and the oil return line and is their any other things i will need besides turbo, manifold, injectors, safc, FPR, downpipe? thanks alot

Old 07-05-2006, 01:15 AM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: TURBO HELP

gonna need a intercooler,b.o.v.,intercooler piping,couplers, missing link

Old 07-05-2006, 01:13 PM

More than likely a fuel pump, boost guage, wideband o2. I think the dsm injectors will just fit in the stock socket and the wire harnes will pop onto the connector not sure the dsm injectors are low impediance but i dont know if yours are or not. Im also not sure on your car where you would take the the oil feed from but as for return you will probably drill a hole in your oil pan and have a bulkhead adapter that goes threw that and runs a line to your turbo. Feed may come from the oil filter housing but im not sure on that. Good luck.

Old 07-07-2006, 12:15 AM

Thanks alot for the help!!! what do u guys recmend for fuel managementsafcor have my ecu chipped? and are stock injector ok or should i change them

Old 07-07-2006, 07:47 AM

For a cheeper tunning device go with an Apexi' s-afc II or the new NEO otherwise like hondata or uberdata or even AEM EMS work great i would recomend hondata or AEM there are a few more to. For the power you are looking for probably, just go wiht the afc you can get a S-afc II for like $200 new get a wideband o2 to help with tuning. As far as that goes fuel and air is everything i would upgrade injectors weather its some 310cc's or the DSM stockers, Also i would go with like a walboro 190 fuel pump and it wouldn't really hurt for you to get a FPR of some sort. However, your stock fuel system should support like 5 psi depending on the car but still a afc or something is needed for a proper tune which means everything. Also to add Exhaust turbo back and an intercooler will make the world of difference. A afc took me to 400whp in my eclipse and would have taken me much further other than i wanted more tunning capabilitys like timing and so on. Good luck.