Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

cop haters will love this.

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 10:45 PM
Default RE: cop haters will love this.

once a cops lights go on the camera does. even thou i hate cops. i want to be one...lol

Old 11-27-2005, 02:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

ORIGINAL: Mad7s

I saw that awhile ago on tv, I think he did the right thing, **** the police, always gotta be giving somebody hell for this or that

but that man had *****
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING. If not, you very well could be the stupidest and most unclear thinking individual in this forum now.
touche, she did not have that comming, i can't play the video again right now, but i did see that on tv before. and i am not mistaken he had some sort of warrents out on him. or previous criminal history?
i doubt that he would go to jail for a speeding ticket... i wouldnt dare do that.. its not about *****. its common decentcy (cant spell) beating the hell out of a cop in front of your own daughter.... who looks to be no more than 5 is a horrible thing to do. doing it period is bad enough... but in front of her own daughter.... i feel bad for her more than the cop. she has painfull life ahead of her.

Old 11-28-2005, 11:47 AM

guy has some *****. he's now my hero

Old 11-28-2005, 09:51 PM
HCF Member

I do agree that the little girl has probably has some counseling ahead of her in the future,
and one thing that urks me is when people og on about how they hate cops, sure they might pull you over for doing something you shouldn't have, or they might have gotten a call about someone in the same car as you have doing some stupid thing, but just dont come crying to someone else when you car gets broken into/stolen, cause you know exactly who you will be crying too... that is right the police. unless you dont care about your belongings/car

Old 11-28-2005, 10:38 PM
HCF Member

sure they might pull you over for doing something you shouldn't have, or they might have gotten a call about someone in the same car as you have doing some stupid thing, but just dont come crying to someone else when you car gets broken into/stolen, cause you know exactly who you will be crying too... that is right the police. unless you dont care about your belongings/car
Sure they might harass you for walking in a rich neighborhood and doing bipartisan campaign work, because that's a real danger to society, politics. And sure they might harass you and pull you over for questioning because you're dropping your friend off after poker night. <----The jerk told me I had broken no traffic laws and because of his excessive boredom he felt it necessary to search me and my car As for crying to police, I tried it once and it got me laughed at because I lived on "a rough street" and that type of thing was common. The next two times I just let it go. I'm glad they're around to keep the social order, but on a personal level I'm just putting up with them. Still however, that cop didn't deserve it. I hope the guy enjoys playing receiver in the Penitentary Football League.

Old 11-30-2005, 03:41 AM

I can't beleive how stupid people can be... I don't think cops every lose... You think people would know that by now!! But as long as there is cops there will be stupid people into 'testing' them! Poor lil' girl indeed.