Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

severe wheel shake problem

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 06:57 AM
Default RE: severe wheel shake problem

my alignment is super sensitive to the state of my tires for some reason. lol as awkward as it may sound if i have a messed up tire (i.e. bubbles, warped inside, cracks) my car will pull towards the side of the bad tire. So thats why i have such a hard time thinking its the alignment. Today I'm replacing my tire and going from there. Its the3rd tire i've replaced due to pot holes!! and hopefully its not the rim like the last time. I'll keep ya'll posted on the outcome of this. I'll have my mechanic inspect the bearing and look over the suspension components and then i'll let ya know whats up.

Old 09-28-2007, 06:06 AM
Default RE: severe wheel shake problem

alright sorry i've been MIA but i've been busy buildin up my neon and havent been able to post up anything. Alright I had my brother in law drive the honda while i stood outside on the corner and watched it. Lo and behold the wheel WOBBLES!! If you're facing the front of the car (i.e. engine and windshield) it wobbles from left to right on the top side! its really weird I wish i could geta vid of it on here. I think it could be the steering knuckle.