General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Insurance Rates

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 02:42 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
damn, old thread
anyway 18, paying 128 a month on my Sol with Gieco
2 speeding tickets and an "improper lane change resulting in an accident"... barely started to change lanes (was like 6" into the other lane, lol) and this lady in my blind spot swerved off the road and into the guardrail... she obviously failed defensive driving. all she had to do was tap her brakes... but no. typical woman driver, ugh. regardless, it was my fault and i'm not trying to say it's not, i'm just trying to say that she could have easily avoided crashing.
OH, and I hate the dumb bitch because she said she wasn't hurt at all and then a week later she tried to sue my insurance company because she claimed she was hurt. I felt bad at first for starting to go into her lane, but now I don't, because she's a dishonest ***.
LMAO... I suggest looking for quotes online, and I suggest not to getting driving lessons from trust J/K

Old 03-07-2009, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by AlbeUrDemise
I suggest not to getting driving lessons from trust
HEY NOW, you try driving a del Sol at twilight. My C-pillar is like 2 feet wide... HUGE blind spot.

(i know you're j/k)

On another note, I think she may have not had her headlights on yet (which by law she was required to), because I definitely looked before I changed lanes and I know about my blind spot.