Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

d16y8 hihg boost turbo build

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 06:28 AM
HCF Member
Default d16y8 hihg boost turbo build

changed my mind off an all motor b20b or twin turbo b20b do to the major motor works and tuining required.

Looking to build a high boost turbo build on a sohc v tech turbo charger

need to know what i want to upgrade on the engine to with stand around 15-18psi of boost.

hp:325-350
torque:180-250

Also looking for a decent turbo build and advice on how to save money for the turbo kit

Old 03-12-2012, 06:50 AM

I can't believe how someone can continue to make new threads each time they change their mind. You have like 8 threads on the same ****. Stop. Make a project thread and change your mind and post about it every time as much as you want. That is what they are their for pretty much.... to let us know what is going on with the car.

Also, what is your question? Or did you just make ANOTHER thread to tell us you finally realized what we were saying about a 800 wtq B20 twin turbo build being impossible is true and not feasible?

You need to research on your own on what it will take a D series to get there. I am tired of seeing people asking for information that is basically everywhere.

You want advice on how to save money? Srsly? Figure out how much you make per month, minus the bills and money you want to save, and presto, the amount you can spend is right in front of your face. wtf

Old 03-12-2012, 07:03 AM
HCF Member

alrighty then let me know how and how do i know people will follow up on my threads i post? thats why i post new threads, and the build is possible it would just be a complete racing civic, which i might do after i graduate and get my degree's

Old 03-12-2012, 08:27 AM

What? You want to know how to make a project/update thread? Go to the appropriate section and click the "New Thread" button. Introduce to us you car (I don't even know what you drive to be honest), and let us know what your current plans are.

My "project" thread is more of an update thread. It is a "simple" build-up thread without an end goal or anything.

If you are stating that if you keep posting new threads to get people to respond, I can tell you that it does not work. I haven't replied to all of them since they are duplicates and after reading the thread, there is no reason to reply or say anything.

Everyone that is replying to your thread(s) are continuing posting in my project thread, which has been the same thread for years. I guess I don't have to keep making new threads to attempt to spark interest? We are not a huge busy forum, like Honda-tech. The members we do have on here follow the project threads in addition to anything else.

If you post a project thread, I am sure it will not get much attention until things start to actually happen. Just keep that in mind

So, no more "I want this.. tell me what I need to do and buy" threads that ask for basically the same thing, right?

Old 03-13-2012, 03:58 AM
HCF Member

alright i opened up a project link under the hcf page thing

Old 03-13-2012, 05:48 AM

Saw it, and the project thread is completely uninformative. You just typed a sentence and again,.... asking for information that can be found by SEARCHING or using GOOGLE. No one is going to spoon feed information to you unless they are bored and have a bunch of time to kill.

Take a look around at other member's build threads and compare them to yours. You'll see the problem after comparing your first posts. Hell, up until reading your project thread, I had no clue you drove an EF.

Old 03-13-2012, 07:12 AM
HCF Member

okay ill post a load of information on my thread

Old 03-22-2012, 06:16 AM
HCF Member

decided on putting in a garrett t3 super 60 turbo charger, wondering if i should buy a kit and turbo seperate to fit my car? Recently i have looking around on the web i have found no kits for this model turbo only for this engine in the stock car model.