South West AZ, TX, NM, OK

Car Gurus of Texas

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 06:53 AM
Default Car Gurus of Texas

Hey guys Im looking too meet some people in my area that would be willing to take under their wing basically and teach what they know about cars, more specifically Civics... See I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to cars, and i'm wanting to reallt fix up my civic, and from what I'm learning more and more each day it's going to be one hell of a job to do it..

so I'm looking for a few people who live in the Dallas, Mesquite, Terrell area... That would be willing to help... I mean I have no idea where to go to get parts for my car... Cosmetic wise that is... Ive seen some pics of your cars and I want to do that with mine... I know I have one of the worse civics when it comes to modifications on the engine, but at least I can make it looke nice...

So please iis there anyone out there that would be willing to help me???

Thanx in Advance

John

Old 06-22-2006, 06:32 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Car Gurus of Texas

Hey John

Im from Killeen, TX (Fort Hood) I will be able to help u out but I buy most of my parts over the internet. Its alot cheaper than buying from most of those car stores around town. What year is ur civic it looks like a 01-05 if im correct. But let me know. either email me at importcivicus@yahoo.com or if u have aim/yahoo im/ or msn let me know what u perfer. I will send u my user name or u can send me urs it doesnt matter. Im on majority of the time so u can hit me up any time. Later.

Owen

Old 06-27-2006, 03:18 PM

Hey John,

I would be happy to help you with any question with the 7th generation Civic. I can really help you "cosmetic wise" like you said since all of my money has gone toward the exterior of the car.

I live in Fort Worth and I know that Terrell is way on the other side of Dallas but you can just PM me on here. Also I am trying to put up a DFW meet on Sunday August 27th, 2006 and it would be great if you came. I will post more information about the meet later if you’re interested. I would be happy to help.

Old 07-18-2006, 01:56 AM
HCF Member

IM IN HOUSTON BABE! what do u need help with dude? any info on summer racing guys?